Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Holy smokes.

The house of our dreams (in our price range) came on the market yesterday. I mean...DREAMS.

A two story stone fireplace.
17.5 acres (yes, SEVENTEEN POINT FIVE ACRES).
Views to die for.
A complete wrap around porch.
Amazing kitchen.
Unfinished basement (make it however we want).
A separate garage/workshop area.

We aren't even in the "market' necessarily to look right now, but we decided to go see it tomorrow anyway. I mean, this house...is 99.9% perfect. The only imperfection is that the master suite is on the bottom floor and the other bedrooms are on the second floor. That makes me nervous for when we start to have kids, but people with kids have that floor plan all the time. And find ways to make it work.

Because honestly? This house...I could come home to every night for awhile. Teasers:


No comments:

Post a Comment