Thursday, February 25, 2010

Silly me.

Here I've been, trotting along with a closed off blog. Whoops! Thank you, Lindsay, for pointing out *with attitude* that you would like to read my blog again :)

Let's see, what's new. Training is trudging along. Nothing too exciting but at least once it's over I'll get to work whenever I want. I think all companies should adopt the "sign up for whatever hours you want to work" policy. If I want to work 60 hours one week, I can, overtime included. If I don't feel like working at all one week, I just don't sign up for hours. I just have to work 12 hours a month to keep all my certifications. Easy enough!

All the applications are in to all the schools, all the transcripts are in, I'm just waiting to hear back now. We shall see.

I put applications in on two dogs yesterday. One was a border collie (we were the 2nd application and I found out today that he was adopted yesterday). The other was a German Shepherd mix - we are the first application on her but Brad hasn't met her yet. He meets her tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. I love her but he has his heart set on a collie so we'll have to wait and see. I don't think we're ready for 2 dogs yet :)

I wish I had more to say but alas, I guess that's all for now. If you've missed my entries, they should all be visible now!

No comments:

Post a Comment