Today makes the second time this month that someone has congratulated me on my pregnancy.
The first time was a lady who I had never seen or met before in my life, saying she heard the news at a bridal shower.
The second time was a girl from graduate school who emailed me, excited for the news.
But...I'm not pregnant. I'm just saying.
I have no idea who the first lady was talking about. The second girl...she emailed the wrong Natalie (whew). She asked if she freaked me out and I emailed her back...
"Surprisingly enough, you aren't the first person this month to congratulate me on this non-pregnancy...not sure what all this means!"
Not ready for that yet. We need to figure out where we are going to settle down. I want my Master's done and need to decide if I'm finished with school after that or heading on for the Ph.D (Brad's worst nightmare haha).
No babies here. Check back next year. We'll at least discuss it then.
No comments:
Post a Comment