Monday, May 16, 2011

Totally bragging on myself.

I'm sorry, but I just have to do it.

This semester was my craziest yet. I took a full-time load of classes in graduate school (against the policy and advice of the school) and accepted a full-time position as a project manager (which requires night and weekend work occasionally).

I just pulled out all A's.

Not A-'s, but solid A's.

These were not easy classes - if you could only see some of my assignments. Ridiculous ROCI calculators, 10 page papers on major crisis communication situations, etc. I worked my BUTT off, sometimes going from the time I got home from work (4:30) until 11 or 12 at night and getting up before work to do things.

Maybe I just thrive under pressure.

But I'm so glad that semester is over. One class per semester from here on out but these last three will be the hardest yet. Summer semester will be my final required core class, Fall will be Qualitative Research and next spring will be, dum dum dum, Thesis. ACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment