Thursday, September 3, 2009

My, the difference 15 minutes can make...

Days like this just confirm even more what I already knew - Brad and I are just supposed to be together. It was planned even before we met. He completes me in ways no one else can even try.

I had a really frustrating day. It happens, that's life. I had my first wedding nightmare last night (it wasn't too serious so hopefully that's a good sign for the future). I was so angry and annoyed at so many little things building up on me (on top of Mother Nature taking her revenge on me for altering cycle-tmi, I know. But seriously, I was not exactly going to welcome Aunt Flo to my wedding OR honeymoon. I'm just saying.) I was in such a bad mood tonight when I called to say our goodnights. I didn't want to talk about it but somehow most of it came out. And suddenly it just didn't seem so bad anymore. It'll all work out. Just little things. He knew what to say and how to say it. Just like that, my spirits are lifted.

Before I called, I was stressed, angry and figuring I'd have to go downstairs and make some sleepytime tea to get any sleep tonight. But now, as I type this, I'm just so happy.

There's really no point to this post except...I'm just beyond happy about marrying him next month. I can't even pretend to have cold feet. He's everything I could ask for and even what I didn't know I wanted or needed. He just gets me and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives sharing everything - the ups, the downs and the in-betweens.

No comments:

Post a Comment